Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO 2014!

Wow ok so 2013 was exciting to say the very least ( I say that oozing with sarcasm) LOL! Glad it is over and 2014 has begun. Having said that it hasn't exactly been the smoothest transition HAHA! 2014 wanted to let us know it was still gonna keep it lively...our fridge and car both  broke YES! so now we have our faithful Matilda( Santa Fe) at the garage and our fridge sitting empty waiting to have the compressor fixed...sigh. Oh Well..yeehaw!

On a more fun note I am BACK with my ladies at the studio, been 2 days back and I am walking like I just did a transcontinental trek on horseback...OUCH is all I have to say. But I am a person who needs her people and her support and that is what my beautiful goddesses at the studio are so YAY! for being back! I am only back until tonight though because tomorrow....drumroll.....surgery!

FINALLY! I am here! it has been a long time coming but my wings of glory are finally going to be removed. I wanted to lose 100lbs before I did it, but didn't achieve that goal. I got 96lbs which is pretty good too. I wish I could have hit those last 4 lbs, but during these 3 weeks off I was not able to do it, I managed to only lose 1lb in three weeks. I sort of blame myself for not putting the same effort as before and all the going out and parties. On the other hand still being able to lose even just one pound during the holidays is I guess a victory in itself. So...tomorrow ...bye bye wings of glory and hello stitches bruising and sexy compression sleeves! Up until today I was not nervous but now...not going to lie...FREAKING OUT! also the nurse called to give me all the info and that kinda made it real. YIKES! Hopefully it will go ok, I have read some post op horror stories and some really good ones so here is to the good ones...and after reading all the stuff out there...I WILL LISTEN to the doctor...haha..for those of you who don't know I can be quite stubborn...I know, I know...hard to believe. :)

So I will be blogging about the operation and recovery...we will see the results and pics during the next 6 weeks...so here is the before shots... until our next meeting post op and heavily drugged...oh the things I shall say !HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment