Monday, January 13, 2014

4 days post op

ok yahoo! I got to take off the bandages today. Thank goodness because they were killing and sooooooo itchy!! I got to see the initial results...super encouraging! YAY!!! my arms are super tight and I feel like I have biceps of steel ( skin is tight due to swelling) but a big difference from before and I am super excited to see how they will look over time. healing will take place over the next 6 weeks and then the scar takes 12-18 months to completely fade. I can now take a shower (thank goodness) and am allowed to drive if I feel ok and I can start walking on a treadmill as of Saturday if all goes well. Next apt. is Monday to do another follow up and make sure all is good in the land of no wings of glory..AMEN! P.S. who doesn't love Monday with Dr. Hotpants...oooweee!

here are the pics form today and the incredible braid Eric did...WONDERFUL DEAR!



No comments:

Post a Comment