Wednesday, January 15, 2014

6 days post op

Ok so first on the agenda today... a shout out to my 2 friends Katie and Nat who  have begun their own personal lifestyle change. Ladies your courage to begin this rollercoaster inspires me to keep going. Stay on it ladies , all of us who care about you are right there with you!! I have had many high highs and some of my lowest lows on this ridiculous and wonderful road I am going down. So Hang in there !!

2 tips for everyone: (lessons from my lows) 1. build yourself a good support group that will get you through the down lows (love my goddesses) and 2. one meal, piece of cake or drink will not undo all that you have accomplished. I have  a big problem in that area and hope that my pitfalls can help you to avoid them.

So day 6 of my healing...and..............OUCH! ok so today it kinda hurts. I am feeling the "tingle" ( electric shock) of the wound and working through it, skin is super tight and movement hurts a bit more. BUT I feel like my arms look great. I actually put my arms down by my sides and the touched, no sacks a fat and skin in the way and I feel like I could wear a tshirt and not be ashamed. I wouldn't even care if the scars don't fade..whatever.

Funny things they don't tell you:
  • forget putting a bra on by yourself
  • unless your husband is unique , forget having him help you make a pony tail
  • you walk like you should be on walking dead
  • hope you know someone at work who will put your coat on
  • teach your man to cook before :) Luv you Eric
  • Find a friend who will wash your hair...5 days no shower...oh boy LOL
:)

Here are the pic from day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment