Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy and Horrified! LOL

Ok so this is 16 days after my surgery and the pics are below...however before we get to that...what the heck was I thinking posting those last 2 shots of me....haha! Now I look at them and my kitchen is a DISASTER!! and I look like the biggest dork EVER!! OH BOY!!! I would like to blame the meds...except I wasn't on any..eesh any ways... I will attribute it to being super excited that the wraps were off and results are a bit more obvious. So anyways now I am at 16 days and pretty happy with the results BUT I AM GOING CRAZY!! How do people stay home every night and watch TV ...holy crap! I NEED to get back to the gym and hockey...I go back on the third and hopefully I get permission to go back to the gym so I am ready to play on the 9th. The rip in my stitches may work against me, but I mean come on this is crazy... no wonder why it I sso easy to get and stay overweight ( I should know) it is like you get into a rut and can't pull yourself out...I am also finding it hard not to snack out of boredom so I am even more motivated to GET OUT!!! phew ok...I am done my little rant. Voila the pictures!! YAY!!! so still a little swelling

No comments:

Post a Comment