Saturday, January 11, 2014

2 days post op

ok so here I am in a moment of lucidity ( sort of) to up date you on the operation. So it went well and required less than originally thought. So no lipo or drains YAY! Dr. said it was due to my muscular arms...lol that's a first. so right now I look like the Michelin man and walking like a zombie. the pain is tolerable but uncomfortable. They gave me oxycodone which I will say right now SUCKS and I have no idea how people get hooked on this crap. it tastes terrible and make me feel so awful I can't even stay awake...not to mention that I want to vomit on it. YUCK. so as of today I am going to try to do this with out the narcotics and stick to Tylenol....we shall see.
As usual Eric is a champ...although his ability to make a pony tail is abysmal lol! My mom had to come and make one! haha! with a daughter you will have to learn soon Cherie!  So mobility and independence aside...so far not so bad. Plus did I mention that during the pre op I got to once again be a la nude in front of Dr. mcdreamy while he did arts and crafts with sharpies on my arms...let me just say  you have to really want it. SO I won't be able to see any results until Monday...but here is a pic of the zombie look. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment