Thursday, December 5, 2013

Angels come in all shapes...

Today was a day of revelations, a day when I was profoundly touched. I have been going through my weight loss battle as you all know and a consequence has become more and more apparent that I was not prepared to deal with. The physical aspect and the nutrition aspect are pretty easy to cope with in comparison to the psychological. I have been struggling lately and today the most amazing human being noticed and helped me. I could sit here and type just what the impact she had on me and how I hope to be able to make the changes I want to make to deal better with all this and make her proud of me, but it would seriously be too long. We never know the impact we have on a person's life and how we may influence or even change its course, we never know if we are someone's angel.

I would just like to say thank you to my friend. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment