Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Little dragon visits the hospital...

So we had our first run to the children's hospital today. Layla Rose, our little dragon is able to roll over and she moves like a ninja and she rolled off the lawn chair in the back yard. Needless to say I felt like CRAP since I was watching her. Of course I bundled her right up and off we went to the children's. I made it there in full traffic in 35 min...go me. So firstly, AWESOME waititng room, with plenty for the kids and cool water lights to distract babies. We were through triage in 10 min, in with the doctor in another 15 and then in radiology 30 min later. At 8pm she fell asleep, 30 min later the doctor gave us the go ahead to leave. All in all 2hrs for everything, I was SUPER impressed, had we gone to the Lakeshore we would most likely still be there waiting.

Even though it was just a little fall, it was our first big scare and I am really happy to know that the care at the children's is so FANTASTIC. They also did a lot to reassure Momma :) Phew...I am glad that is over, now 72 hrs of calm and rest. I wish that was my prescription too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment