Sunday, September 30, 2012

First time sick...BOOOOOOO!

I hate being sick and this one is a massive cold! YUK! I don't get sick often, but when I do WATCH OUT!! But thanks to an amazing husband who has taken care of me an Layla Rose we are getting through our first bout of sickness and keeping our fingers crossed that Layla and Eric don't get it. HERE HERE for purell! Also, Thank goodness for grandparents! Eric was able to get some sleep and Layla Rose was able to get spoiled by her Nana and Zadie who came and helped us out today! We are UBER lucky to have had their help...THANKS GUYS!!!  Layla Rose can't wait for her next visit!

#252 Mamie and A witchy Layla Rose. THANKS AUNTIE DIANE!!
#253 Yum...my circle of neglect tastes great!

#254 A little devil! Thanks Auntie Michy!

#255 Daddy & Layla...morning time!

#255 I love my hat..really I do...seriously...luv it

#256 I aqm ready for blast off in my space chair!! WOOOWEEE!

#257 At the park in the big girl swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment