Thursday, May 28, 2015

Wonderful memories from the park

ok so I was trying to resist but i just can't...How can I not post these amazing pictures of the family I never thought I would have. My children are blessings i treasure everyday ( even when one in particular is flushing my necklace down the toilet...but i digress). I have been told that I post a lot about  my kids on the net, but I  just can't help it, they make me so happy that i feel like looking at the stuff they do and the life we live will make people smile. I know that when I read other Mother's blogs about their daily struggles...up and downs I don't feel so alone. I know that we take solace in each other's insane lives and for s brief moment we take a breath and a sigh of relief and say...Ok, I am not the only one... So I will continue to share and if my funny, happy amazing kids are too much...keep scrolling

p.s. these pictures where taken on a day when the dragon was in FULL dragon mode, by a friend of ours who is a talented up and coming photographer. She has a wonderful connection with her clients and is super professional and get you the pictures fast. She has done three separate occasions for us and I highly recommend her Josee Ann Moisan!! AMAZING






No comments:

Post a Comment