Monday, May 11, 2015

Oh my princess...sigh...I never thought I'd say it!

Ok so I have been woefully against the Princess crap ( how I affectionately refer to it) BUT my daughter who has been the best gift I ever had has shown me many thing while being her Mom. She has brought me to my highest highs and lowest lows. I have felt things, love, fear and sorrow at such a heightened level because of her. I have fought the princesses, and the lesson I have learned form being Layla Rose's Mom is that there is no point in fighting the small things...just go with the flow Momma! And that my friends is my new approach for the world of pink and princesses...WATCH OUT because I am full force ahead...if she wants princesses here it comes! LOL! ( my secret hope is that I'll overload her and she won't like them any more tee hee) Here she is in all AUTHENTIC DISNEY RAPUNZEL GLORY ( Thank you Tatie Caroline) please note the hockey stick in her hands :)








No comments:

Post a Comment