Sunday, September 22, 2013

Biggest loser update and some fun pics!

 
 
Ok so here is the update my friends (Julie this is for you since you wanted more writing LOL!) After talking it over with my friends and Eric etc, I decided to stay in the biggest loser program at the studio. Besides loving my amazing ladies I do the class with, I really need to lose weight ! ARGH! (1st surgery is January 9th). and like I said before, the work out is AMAZING!!! ok so my new strategy going into the ice queens class, was to channel my inner Oprah and be the change I wanted to see. Meaning, since I really didn't like the personality and condescending nature of the trainer, I decided to act like the trainer I wanted. So as we went through t he class, I tried to stay positive and help to motivate the ladies around me. I found this was much more effective than just being pissed at the teacher. Also, by helping those around me , it helped me to dig deep and push through the workout. So, with an great circle of friends who help me to be my best self each time, and who motivate me, and by me helping to motivate them...we will succeed as a team. A lesson I have learned, that maybe before getting all crazy sensitive because my trainer is super cold ( to say the very least) I should do what I can to help the situation rather than run away. Thank you to Nancy and my friends for helping me to see this. Her is to another crazy week and hopefully another successful weigh in! GO TEAM AMAZING GODESSES!!
 
 
 
 
 
Reading Snowy bear at he wedding...yup it is still her favorite!

I am taking a break...right here , right now...I am POOPED!! ( at Finnegan's market)



Julie, Daddy and me...with my cupcake...and hey wait...why don't I have a marshmallow pop?!?!

Who doesn't love a cup cake?1 what you mean people don't usually take their top  off  to do this? go figure
Layla Rose has commandeered the dog bed...wait til Cocoa finds out!


No comments:

Post a Comment