Saturday, June 2, 2012

AWESOME FRIENDS!!

Hey party people...so Friday night my amazing group of friends and my new little dragon and hubby went out for a great supper after a rough night with the baby. Baby was fine, it was Momma who was nuts!! LOL! But Anick to the rescue and came out to the west and we all had an awesome night!  I think that Between the family support, the crazy cool friends and my total drive to get back into shape, that we are going to have a great start to Baby dragon's little life. We feel so lucky to  be able to live this life and now with our newest addition, even better. Tonight she got to meet the entire family and was held by everyone, SUPER SPOILED!! She fits right in and has some cool little cousins to teach her the ropes. I never thought that this would come, but I am really happy to  have this opportuntiy! WOOT WOOT!  Can't wait for the excitement to continue! Thanks again to my friends who have been UBER amazing and Anick, next time ...Passportville here we come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment