Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Perfect Perfect Perfect!!!

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOO!! Ok so it has been over a week a half but it has been a wicked busy week. Last weekend was my baby shower that my Mom worked really hard to pull off for me. It was great, all my friends and family were there and we just had a great time. The food was soooooooooo yummy and my favorite cake was a bonus!!

I just want to take a minute to thank everyone for everything and for all the support throughout the passed 5 years. It has been a long road for us and we are so close to the finish line, we almost don't believe it.  Eric and I know that this has been a difficult year for a lot of our family and friends in their own lives and yet still you all cared enough to continue to support us. We are so lucky to be surrounded by so many people who care about us and our little baby, she will be spoiled for sure! Also, a special thank you to my Mom who did everything to make the day special, even though she is already a Nana , she never made me feel like my baby was not as special as the two granddaughters she already adores. It was a beautiful day so a BIG thank you MOM!!!

Today was another appoointment with our doctor and things are looking good so far. She weighs approx 4lbs and looks more like a baby now. The cerclage is doing its job and is holding the baby in the  oven, Dr.'s are hoping the baby will stay put for up to 37 weeks and they are delaying the removal of the cerclage (for now, each time I go to the Dr. the story changes so we will see what happens next week!) 

For now we are hanging in there and anxiously awaiting her arrival, we are both so excited now and are enjoying the last stages the best we can, all while trying not to worry! ( I hear that doesn't ever go away LOL) We will keep you all posted as we go along!
A couple of more pics from our American delegation ( THANKS ALAN!)

#68 My awesome group of friends, one particularily tall one :)

#69 The anxious parents to be!! ( and me in my special chair)

#70  Eric's favorite books and soon to be our daughters!!

#71 BUMBO!! Testing it out with my Cabbage Patch!!

#72 Such a Seinfeld moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment