Saturday, March 3, 2012

NEW FISHIES AND A GOOD DAY!!!

#48 I'M HERE!!! TADA!!

#49 Cocoa's last close up as a furry teddy bear before her haircut!!

#50 Bongo showing Eric who's bed it REALLY is!!

#51 and when that doesn't work...snuggle in between them all!!

#52 Eric's new fishies for our fish tank...exciting!!

#53 Eric's fish Angelo

#54 My fish Julep!

Ok so after an EPICALLY poopy week, today was a supewr fun day!! YAHOO! We started out by the happy fact that I was able to have a decent nights sleep, I only got up twice! woot woot! Then we went down to Cote des Neiges to Cells for Life, a cord blood donor bank and got our collection kit for our daughters cord blood. Firstly, we got parking right in front of the door!! Oh happy day!! Then the woman, Christine was amazing and walked us through the whole thing, it is super exciting that this exists and we are happy that our daughter will have access to this exiting new world of stem cell medicine.

After that We went to Motherhood maternity, a store that has really affordable and comfy clothing AND I discovered the greatest thing...( drumroll) MATERNITY LEGGINGS! so I bought 3 pairs!! soooooooooo comfy I don't think I will ever go back to the regular kind. I also found a few cute tops that I don't feel so big in. so VICTORY for all!!

Finally after all that Eric and I went to the Orange Julep on Decarie and had a Julep!! YUM! I haven't had one in at least 2 years so it was soooooooooooooo good!! Then I named my fish after it LOL.

So all in all a good day and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will have a similarily decent night tonight. As for this week, more doctor's appointment as I am now 30 weeks, who know how long i will be allowed to moderately do anything  so I am going to get the most out of the next couple of days. Alrighty people thats about it for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment