Sunday, January 15, 2012

Our Whirlwind week

So this week I only managed to get 4 good photos to post, I am trying to catch up to match the date so that I can be on pace ( classic over achiever, I know). Needless to say this was a busy and rough week for us for a few reasons. The fun reasons ( or not so fun , depends) My parents left for their Caribbean vacation! woohoo! Thank goodness they left before they heard about the capsized cruise ship. Then Julie & Mike left to go back to China, that was a bit tougher, hopefully we will  see them again when the baby is born ( ours, not theirs) if not we will have to be patient and wait till the fall...sigh. Then the not so fun part was my supposed to be check up on Wednesday which ended up in a whirlwind of 6 Doctors, 4 blood tests, 2 urine tests, 1 culture, an ultrasound and having my blood pressure taken 4 different times...phew!! It is quite the long story, but in the end everything is manageable and not immediately threatening. My blood pressure is being closely monitored, but I have the best and not to mention nicest doctor( Dr. Vincent Ponette) and I am confident that this will all be OK in the end and our little daughter will be born, and I will have " guilt ammo" to last a lifetime!! LOL!!! Our follow up on Friday went well and I am going back again on Wednesday for more results, tests and an ultrasound. Based on the fact that I go there on average 2 times a week , Eric and I are seriously considering naming her after our favorite parking lot guy, Ha Ha! So thanks to all the excitement my camera has been slightly idle this week, but I shall resume my cause again with the utmost vigor and hopefully the next few posts will be more exciting!! ciao ciao for now!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come by to keep you company & take care if you some times... But it will have to wait until summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo that would be fun...especially if you were cooking your yummy food!! MMmmmmm. Does that mean you are coming for a visit this summer?!?!? I hope so!

      Delete