Monday, January 19, 2015

A busy January indeed...

Well needless to say blogging has become a little more difficult but here I am!!

We have been incredibly blessed with our two little angels! Of course we are not without the challenges of balancing now 2 worlds and 2 kiddies. but we are up for the challenge! ( we hope)

I have once again began training and I am going to say...holy crap I am out of shape! I find the hardest thing eating right, since I was not very careful during the pregnancy. I have to convince myself to make the healthy choice, whereas before it was not only my instinct but my desire...so here's hoping that comes back :) I also am hoping this is the LAST time I need to do this in depth training and weight loss, I would really just like for once to be a healthy version of myself and ultimately my best me. I find the constant battle tedious and sometimes discouraging but yet I trudge on..ugh

So until my next post here are some of the cutest kids ever...no bias at all









No comments:

Post a Comment