Sunday, October 5, 2014

Music class

OMG too funny!! Today we took Layla Rose to the library and did a music class where this kids are supposed to sing and dance in English French and Spanish. SO FUNNY! Layla didn't sit still for one minute! haha! but there were few other runners so I didn't feel bad at all, actually in between mu laughing fits at her hilarious dancing and clapping I felt like she fit right in. Having said that, it is clear waiting , taking turns and patience are on the top of my to do list in terms of helping to develop these skills ( hmmm wonder where she gets it from ) either  way super fun activity at the Kirkland library...here are a few pics I managed between the crying laughter fits ( oh yes and I am not too sure who had more fun, Eric or Layla Rose , again )








No comments:

Post a Comment