Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day one...

Ok so today was my first day of official bed rest. I am SERIOUSLY limited in what I can do. I was told I can't be walking or doing anything that makes me out of breath for more then 15 minutes...this was after I asked if it was ok to go back to Zumba. LOL. I LOVE MY DR. seriously have a crush on him, but when he told me this... I was not happy. I mean it takes me 15 minutes juts to seep and vaccum.I think it is hard ot have a 2 year old and then expect to be on bed rest. UGH... That having been said there are some fun things... one of those is the time to cook again.

Today I made an amazing risotto and Layla Rose ATE IT ALL!! she is not a huge eater so I was thrilled!! I also made apple sauce, muffins and Jello! LOL. so it was great to be able to eat some home made non BBQ food. Next week I will be making my turkey chilli and pasta fagioli. YUM!

I guess I should be grateful for these few moments of peace because when baby #2 comes there wont be much of that I am told! HAHA! I am super excited to get there, but scared all at the same time. We finished painting the room and started to get it ready...MONSTERS INC. is the theme super fun!  We've been working really hard to get this house finished before baby comes and we are going to have our first guests this weekend. YAY! 

Coming up is Layla Rose' glorious return to swimming lessons with her buddy Zack, the dynamic duo will now be rocking the pool without us in the water. YIKES! I am in no way worried about her in the water...she is a fish. But how are they going to keep her on the side to wait her turn I have no clue. She doesn't even wait for us, she just jumps right in. I am sure that will be wonderful for my blood pressure. I will definitely be posting pics of that!

Lots of exciting things planned for the fall...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment