Sunday, April 13, 2014

Farm animal fun!

ok, ok I know  I am slacking on the posts...but things are so busy all the time that I keep forgetting. So Here are a few fun pictures from our morning with the farm animals and I PROMISE to update again soon with the current on goings of the Mancini Adventure!!! HUGS to you all!
Layla Rose and her little bunny...she grabbed chunk out of him a second later lol!

Layla Rose really tried to grab the ducklings...good thing there was a grill!

Kinda mad she couldn't have one

Almost gave her hand...maybe next year?

what she REALLY wanted to do...she kept running back there

I am not too sure who had more fun!

Double trouble!

for those of you who don't believe it when I say it...Layla Rose is 7 weeks OLDER than Zack...hmmm tiny much?

No comments:

Post a Comment