Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Zack Attack!!

 
 
What a fun day! Today our little dragon went on a fun play date with our friend Zack. Zack`s mom is a terrible influence on this Momma and showed her the Carters section at Sears and lets just say I went a little shopping crazy!! HAHA! Thanks Julie! But since you showed me those yummy muffins I guess I can`t blame you, oh and BTW I won Eric over with the hat and zebra pants....you heard me people zebra pants...stay tuned for those pics! Anyways we had just the best time, we totally screwed up our afternoon nap and was out ike a light by 6...eesh! but it was so worth it! Thanks for the fun Julie, and another KUDOS for how brave you were today!!
 
 
The stare down in Old Navy..duhn duhn duhn!!  lol!

Wearing Julie outfit number one! LOVE THE EARS JULIE!!

Still not too sure about the highchair...plus sneaky Zack is going for the toy! I SEE YOU!


Outfit number 2...Julie style!

Seriously just the cutest kid ever (not that I am biased or anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment