Monday, November 19, 2012

Mommy follow up...lesson 2

Ok so yesterday's lesson was how I can appreciate how hard it is to be a mom, and how we as adults can look back at our own mothers and though we may not love everything they did, we can love love them for how hard they tried. A sentiment I sincerely hope Layla Rose adopts.
today's lesson is on a different angle. So I have been on a crusade to loose weight for quite some time and I have lost 71lbs, then gained 48 during pregnancy and now lost 48 to bring me back to where I was. still got 42 to my goal...sigh. I am doing this because I want to be the best mother I can be, I want to have the energy to play with Layla and coach her teams, feel confident in pictures with her and to set an healthy example for her. Tonight I did a crazy boot camp and quite frankly I have no idea how I am going to even make it up the stairs to bed HAHA!! I feel good because I finished it, but it is also a reality check of how far I still have to go. Oh Layla Rose,  my little dragon, I hope you know how much your momma loves you so please forgive me my faults, as I am doing some crazy squats for you :) I. AM. SO. SORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment