Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Turkey Party!! Yum Yum!

So this year, my friends all made fun of me (but I still love you) because my family doesn't eat Turkey at any holidays, we, being Italian eat stuffed pastas such as canneloni, ravioli or lasagna etc. So To celebrate my birthday Sam & Anick cooked up a Thanksgiving birthday diner so I would not be missing out on one of life's special moments :)

Well they used my kitchen and 5 hours of cooking turned into a GREAT meal!! YUM YUM!! for Henry ( Eric named our Turkey) all the fixin`s were amazing and the dessert provided by Pam and Vanessa SOOOOOOOOO good!!We had stimulating conversation LOL!! thanks to your iphone Pam heehee! ( the maple kind?!?!?)

 It was my kind of party with my kinda people and it was a great birthday memory to have as the last birthday I will have before our baby is born. I loved it!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
#28 Sam's finished Henry's dressing...looking good! Maple??

#29 Henry all done!! with Sam , Anick & Nat all taking good care of him!

#30 Proof that Paul does cook!! LOL!

#31 Losers...you match

#32 YUM!!! diner with my peeps!!

#33 Birthday girl with birthday cake!! YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment